FreeBSD Port: rsnapshot-1.1.6 - outdated & insecure

Mike Schroll FreeBSD at LogicX.us
Sun Apr 24 10:48:59 PDT 2005

The latest version of this port is 1.2.1, which fixes the following
security vulnerability:
 http://www.rsnapshot.org/security/2005/001.html

This is present in the current 1.1.6 port in the ports tree.

I've already notified the FreeBSD Security team concerning this, so
hopefully it'll be added to vuXML shortly --
in the meantime, I suggest updating this port so users can upgrade to a
secure version.

-Mike Schroll

--
Applied Networking System Administration Major
Rochester Institute of Technology

Information Sciences and Technology Major
Penn State University
University Park, PA

FreeBSD at LogicX.us
AIM: L0g1cX