splitting courier-authlib into master+slave ports

Jose M Rodriguez josemi at freebsd.jazztel.es
Sun Apr 24 00:33:57 PDT 2005

El Sábado, 23 de Abril de 2005 23:33, Oliver Lehmann escribió:
> Milan Obuch wrote:
> > On Saturday 23 April 2005 22:27, Oliver Lehmann wrote:
> > > tomorrow i'll test if installing/deleting with packages works as
> > > expected (adding/deleting user, sysconftool calls...)
> >
> > I did test this - installed meta port, dependency installed base
> > port and userdb (selected method) port. Adding/deleting user
> > courier works. To me this looks OK. I will test this against
> > courier port (0.49 changed). Milan
>
> as a port or as a package? I've installed now all ports as package
> and it looks like everything works as well. Of course, the functional
> test I can only do with the vchkpw/vpopmail interface. Used with
> courier-imap and sqwebmail. As far as I can see, it works.
>
> Anything left?

At last here, one potential problem arise:

courier-authlib-base doesn't have any passwd components.

I think we must take off courier-authlib-pwd and courier-authlib-pam and
direct build courier-authlib-base with pam support.

This makes courier-authlib-base a good substitute of courier-authlib in
dependencies.

--
  josemi