splitting courier-authlib into master+slave ports
lehmann at ans-netz.de
Fri Apr 22 18:25:09 PDT 2005
Oliver Lehmann wrote:
I created a new version of the tar.gz with some changes:
- libauthpwd is removed from -base and gets installed when the new port
-pwd gets installed.
- .so.[0-9] ar now installed with 0444
and now the biggest change:
- I introduced a --without base target in configure which is needed for:
- I changed the configure and Makefile.in for the following purpose:
- only run configure in the subdirs needed for the specific --with-
- only compile the objects needed for the specific --with-(auth*|base)
- install/sysconftool only the libraries, configurations, binaries
which are needed for the specific --with-(auth*|base) configure-
target. That means the ports own do-install: target got removed.
openldap.schema file didn't gets installed now since there is nothing in
the src-Makefile which would install it when --with-authldap is
specified. It can be easyly added of course but I don't know if that file
is really needed since none ever told me that it is missing. I can't say
anything about that file since I never took a look into LDAP. If someone
tells me "man, that file makes work easier/is hardly needed" I'll change
Makefile.in so it gets installed when --with-authldap is specified.
And of course, I'll send my patches when they are done, working, tested,
checked-in to the original author.
More information about the freebsd-ports