FreeBSD Port: vpnc-0.3.2_2

=?gb2312?B?SGFpcnkgWmhhbmcgLSDVxcP3?= Hairy.Zhang at zyxel.cn
Thu Apr 21 08:17:30 PDT 2005

Dear delta,

=20

           Sorry to bother you. But I saw an article =
http://www.freshports.org/security/vpnc , and think that you can help =
me.           =20

=20

            I need to connect my pc to a router which supports ipsec . I =
chose vpnc.

            But when I enter the configuration file vpnc.conf, I can =
only see a few lines like this:

         Interface name tun0
         IKE DH Group dh2
         Perfect Forward Secrecy nopfs
         IPSec gateway vpngate-wlan.uni-regensburg.de
         IPSec ID wlan
         IPSec secret PhoneKarlWuerflAt4848
         Xauth username abc12345.5.stud
         Xauth password SECRET

            But in the router, there are many other configurations for =
phase 1 and phase 2, like preshare key/negotiation mode/encryption =
algorithm, etc.

            How can I configure these parameters in vpnc.conf? By the =
way, what are the line =A1=B0IPSec ID=A1=B1 and =A1=B0IPSec secret =
=A1=B0 used for ? Thanks!

=20

            Any suggestion is appreciated.

=20

=20

=A1=AA=A1=AA=A1=AA=A1=AA=A1=AA=A1=AA=A1=AA=A1=AA

Hairy.Zhang

=20