splitting courier-authlib into master+slave ports

Johnny Lam jlam at NetBSD.org
Mon Apr 18 15:18:38 PDT 2005

Milan Obuch wrote:
> There is another item on my wishlist - I would like to change directory
> containing authdaemonrc file from default to something else,
> namely /usr/local/etc/courier instead of /usr/local/etc/authlib. This eases
> full courier package installation, webadmin fits better in this layout.

IIRC, the latest releases of the full Courier MTA also depend on
courier-authlib, so the defaults of /usr/local/etc/authlib and
/usr/local/etc/courier should be correct.  The Courier INSTALL file
actually recommends deleting the old auth* files from
/usr/local/etc/courier after they've been moved to /usr/local/etc/authlib.

	Cheers,

	-- Johnny Lam <jlam at NetBSD.org>