FreeBSD Port: gallery-1.5

Alex Varju alex at varju.ca
Sun Apr 17 16:22:19 PDT 2005

Dariusz Kulinski wrote:
> Unfortunatelly there is again problem with gallery:
> => Checksum mismatch for gallery/gallery-1.5.tar.gz.
> ===>  Giving up on fetching files: gallery/gallery-1.5.tar.gz
> Make sure the Makefile and distinfo file (/usr/ports/www/gallery/distinfo)
> are up to date.  If you are absolutely sure you want to override this
> check, type "make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/www/gallery.
> *** Error code 1
>
> I erased the file and tried it again, but I see same error, looks like
> they modiffied the source.

Do you know which Sourceforge mirror you got the file from?  I just
tried grabbing the package from several mirrors, and the checksum
matches the value from a few days ago.  I tried these mirrors:

http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/gallery/gallery-1.5.tar.gz
http://ovh.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/gallery/gallery-1.5.tar.gz

Alex.