xpaint is broken on freebsd 4.11

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 4 11:51:18 PDT 2005

Kris Kennaway píše v po 04. 04. 2005 v 11:45 -0700:
> On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 10:20:24AM -0700, B. Levin wrote:
> > on /usr/ports/graphics/xpaint:
> >
> > % make
> >
> > misc.c: In function `mousewheelScroll':
> > misc.c : 675 :  structure has no member named `scroll_mode'
> > *** Error code 1
> >
> > Stop in /usr/ports/graphics/xpaint/work/xpaint-2.7.6.
> > *** Error code 1
>
> It built fine on the last package run, so either this is very new or
> you are seeing a local problem.  Either way, this port is unmaintained
> so try talking to the software developers if they still exist.

That would be my update from last night. Of course, it compiled fine
here. Can you check from where that struct comes and if you have latest
version?

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>

How will you recognize experienced hacker from beginner?
Beginner thinks that kilobyte have 1000 bytes.
Experienced hacker thinks one kilometer have 1024 meters.