compile error for mplayer with faad - lrintf missing

Thomas E. Zander riggs at rrr.de
Fri Apr 1 08:58:20 PST 2005

Hi,

Am Fri, dem 01. Apr 2005, um  4:02 +0200 Uhr schrubte Petr Holub
zum Thema [compile error for mplayer with faad - lrintf missing]:

> I was compiling mplayer from ports on 5.3-RELEASE and got the following problem:

My patch is already underway. Please see pr 79119 or omit
WITH_OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS as a workaround until it is committed.

Riggs

--
- Die Welt schläft tief schon lange Zeit | Sent with RiggiSmooth [tm] -
-- Mich nur flieht die Dunkelheit        | ------------------------- --