Port Request for QtSQLBrowser

Paul J. Pathiakis paul at pathiakis.com
Wed Sep 29 14:31:09 PDT 2004

Hi,

 Well, as you can see below, this is what happened....

 P.

To: FreeBSD-gnats-submit at freebsd.org
From: Paul J. Pathiakis <pathiaki at pathiaki.com>
Cc:

>Submitter-Id:  current-users
>Originator:    Paul J. Pathiakis
>Category:      ports
>Class:         change-request
>Release:       FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE-p10 i386
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD pc4.atlantisservices.com 5.2.1-RELEASE-p10 FreeBSD
5.2.1-RELEASE
-p10 #0: Mon Sep 27 12:10:33 GMT 2004
root at pc4.atlantisservices.com:/usr/src/sys
/i386/compile/PC4 i386

        <machine, os, target, libraries (multiple lines)>
        testing categories
        <precise description of the problem (multiple lines)>
>How-To-Repeat:

        testing categories
        <code/input/activities to reproduce the problem (multiple lines)>
>Fix:

        testing categories
        <how to correct or work around the problem, if known (multiple lines)>

/tmp/pf.L0oiZdkY: 67 lines, 2462 characters.
send-pr: `ports' is not a known category.
Errors were found with the problem report.
s)end, e)dit or a)bort?