Various ports marked broken, WANT_AUTOCONF

howells at kde.org.uk howells at kde.org.uk
Wed Sep 29 06:48:52 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am having issues with the most recent ports tree. I have found three
ports which are bizarrely marked as broken, even though I can find no
reason for this in the Makefile for each port.

The ports are graphics/ImageMagick, editors/openoffice-1.1 and
security/cyrus-sasl2.

The exact error message:

bash-2.05b$ cd /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-1.1
bash-2.05b$ sudo make install
Password:
===>  openoffice-1.1.2_1 is marked as broken: WANT_AUTOCONF deprecated:
replace with WANT_AUTOCONF_VER=....
bash-2.05b$ cd /usr/ports/security/cyrus-sasl2
bash-2.05b$ sudo make install
===>  cyrus-sasl-2.1.19 is marked as broken: WANT_AUTOCONF deprecated:
replace with WANT_AUTOCONF_VER=....

Would be very greatful for any ideas (bad bsd.*.mk commit?)...

Thanks
Chris Howells