enigmime doesn't install in 5.3BETA3

Jason Porter leporter at xmission.com
Tue Sep 28 10:10:29 PDT 2004

Not sure if this one belongs in current, but I sent it to questions as
well.  I'm trying to get enigmail to work in thunderbird (latest from
ports) but it won't install.  I've tried installing in thunderbird and
firefox, but I don't get anything.  It looks like it goes through the
install process, but there aren't any windows that pop up and say it
failed or was successful.  Then when I try to use enigmail it says that
enigmime wasn't installed.  Not sure what to do here, anyone?  Thanks
--

-Jason Porter
Real Programmers think better when playing Adventure or Rogue.