FreeBSD Port: mplayer-0.99.5_2

Thomas E. Zander riggs at rrr.de
Tue Sep 28 08:50:41 PDT 2004

On Tue, 28. Sep 2004, at 14:13 +0200, Jochen Gensch wrote
according to [FreeBSD Port: mplayer-0.99.5_2]:

> I just wanted to ask, if there are any open issues regarding mplayer and
> arts audio ouput before I open a pr. Mplayer doesn't link against arts
> any more. But the library mentioned in the Makefile is there, so I don't
> understand this. KDE is 3.3

mplayer can only be linked to arts if WITHOUT_GUI is specified because
of conflicting glib versions.
Have you tried this?

Riggs

--
- "[...] I talked to the computer at great length and
-- explained my view of the Universe to it" said Marvin.