FreeBSD Port: mono-1.0_1

Tom McLaughlin tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Sep 27 15:21:10 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 14:30 -0400, Osmany Guirola Cruz wrote:
> Hi i want to know if is it possible run aspx pages in  this moment .. or this
> it is not implemented yet.

You need the XSP server which isn't included in the mono port.  I have a
port for it but it is untested so I don't know how well it works.  It's
next to do on my TODO list though.  If you are brave, follow the link in
my sig, I have ports for all of Mono 1.0.2 in fact.  I'm waiting for the
mono port maintainer to return so I can go over some of the changes I
made to Mono and gtk-sharp and see if he agrees with them.  Once those
are taken care of I'll start send-pr'ing the ports I have and if XSP is
working well, I'll send-pr that port too.

Be aware, Mono 1.0.2 only works with 5.3-BETAs.  Let me know if you have
any questions or run into any problems.  Thanks.

Tom