SpamAssassin 3

Thomas E. Zander riggs at rrr.de
Sat Sep 25 14:11:36 PDT 2004

On Sat, 25. Sep 2004, at 23:04 +0200, Sascha Holzleiter wrote
according to [Re: SpamAssassin 3]:

> - "spamd" now has a default max-children setting of 5; no more than 5
>   child scanner processes will be run in parallel.  Previously, there was
>   no default limit unless you specified the "-m" switch when starting
>   spamd.

Oh, nice :-)
"-m 5" is what I've essentially done. Looks like they've done some good
work!

Thx,
Riggs

--
- "[...] I talked to the computer at great length and
-- explained my view of the Universe to it" said Marvin.