Problem with graphics/php4-gd

Nika Vidal nikageek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 05:16:54 PDT 2004

Well, I didn't change anything on /etc/make.conf, but when I compile
php I added this options:

--with-gd --with-png --with-jpeg --with-mysql --with-zlib

And some others that havn't relation with gd or graphics.

In httpd-error.log there isn't any error about this.

I'm compiling it with te options you tell and waiting to know if that works.