Problem with graphics/php4-gd

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 00:43:25 PDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 02:22:19AM +0200, Nika Vidal wrote:

> I have another problem with gd, coppermine needs jpeg support on gd,
> but compiling gd with WITH_JPEG=yes option doesn't work.
>
> I've been searching on google and I didn't find any information about it.

JPEG support in graphics/gd is not optional.  i.e. there is no way of
turning it off.  Similarly for PNG and Freetype (TTF) support.

Just install the www/coppermine port, and all the dependencies should
be resolved for you automatically.  If you've still got a problem
after that, please feel free to get back to us.  Be sure to include a
precise description of what exactly goes wrong, preferably with a copy
of any error messages that appear.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way