Fw: Re: Drop of portindex

Ísak Ben. isak at isak.is
Thu Sep 16 02:44:01 PDT 2004

From: Volker Stolz <stolz at i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de>
To: isak at isak.is
Sent: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:38:52 +0200
Subject: Re: Drop of portindex

On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 09:18:47AM +0000, Ísak Ben. wrote:
> Someone with the skills and the time could write another "portindex" to do exactly the same thing but all
> new code and a GPL style license.....and voila, problem solved.  Could this be the solution or am i just
> spewing out nonsense ?

Yes, that'd entirely be possible. The only restriction would
probably that you must not use parts of the original "portindex"
source.

Volker
--
http://www-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/stolz/ *** PGP *** S/MIME
Two more months.

I accidentally sent this to only Volker instead of the list....im sure he doesn't mind if i send it now with his
reply inlcuded.

--
Ísak Ben,
http://www.isak.is