Drop of portindex

Angelo Turetta aturetta at commit.it
Tue Sep 14 11:39:38 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Radim Kolar" <hsn at netmag.cz>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 2:56 PM

> I dislike when some of MY
> material activity becomes too successful.
>
> Folks, portindex is now history. I am now playing with writeable ufs2
> snapshots.

So you feel happy with yourself by wasting time in producing software that
you forbid other from using? Let's ignore the sadism of publishing a useful
software and then retiring it after other started using it, thus wasting
others' time too.

Boy, you have a serious problem there, I hope you get some professional help
before harming yourself or even other people.

Angelo.