HEADS UP: New 5.X package set and preparing for 5.3-RELEASE

Kris Kennaway kris at FreeBSD.org
Sat Sep 11 15:38:23 PDT 2004

On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 12:29:52AM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Sep 2004, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> >Also, be sure to check http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/
> >periodically for build failures.
>
> What does
> http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/sparc64-5-latest/gcc-3.4.2_20040827.log
> want to tell me?  Did the build machine just crash?

Perhaps a network timeout..several of the sparc machines are remote
(as in, other side of the world), and there are still some nits with the remote build support.

Thanks for checking the status of the port.

Kris

    -- Charles Forsythe <forsythe at alum.mit.edu>