FreeBSD Port: courier-0.45.4

Abid Saigol abid at saigol.biz
Wed Sep 1 13:52:58 PDT 2004

Hi,

I would like to install courier-MTA with mysql authentication.  MySQL package is installed and functioning on my machine.

I used pkg_add to install courier, but that does not install with MySQL authentication.  I tried to download and make the port using portcheckout, but I get an error saying that MySQL not recognized.  I didn't save the exact error message.

Any advice about how I should proceed to install courier with mysql support would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,   Abid