No subject

Suliman Cosmin suliman at rdslink.ro
Sun Oct 31 08:28:49 PST 2004

Hello

I whant to report a problem in port : ports/net/verlihub-plugins/
the problem is theat me, for example, i'm using gcc 3.4 and gcc 3.3 , the
default it is 3.4 , and the port detects the defaulth compiler and detects 3
4 and output
s a'n error : tralalala .... 3.4 installed , need 3.3 , i edited Makefile
and successfully installd'it, i just whaned to inform u.

                       Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry for my english
                                                            10q fot the time