Orphaned PRs/ports

Fernan Aguero fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Tue Oct 26 12:16:07 PDT 2004

+----[ Stefan Walter <sw at gegenunendlich.de> (26.Oct.2004 15:58):

| Hi,
|
| could someone with a commit bit please have a look at the list of PRs
| assigned to wjv [1]?

[snipped]

+----]

FWIW, ports/68950 is now obsolete since EMBOSS is at
2.9.0 since 15th July, 2004.

Choe, perhaps you can submit a followup updating it to
2.9.0 and perhaps also take maintainership of the port?
I can also take the load ... but since you got first to fill
and send the PR ... let me know if you need help.

Fernan

--
Fernán Agüero | Instituto de Investigaciones Biotecnológicas
email         | fernan at { iib.unsam.edu.ar , mail.retina.ar }