Thunderbird issues

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Wed Oct 13 06:30:17 PDT 2004

It seems that after a recent cvsup of my ports tree, then a portupgrade of
Thunderbird (all on Beta7) T-Bird seems to be failing.

The error I'm getting is it seems to be stuck, and at the lower left hand
corner it states - Building summary file for inbox

So, there it hangs.  Anyone else having this issue? No - the files are good. I
can import into KMail (as I have done so just in case).

--
Best regards,
Chris

Make it possible for programmers to write programs
in english and you will find that programmers cannot
write in english.