mozilla broken

Chuck Robey chuckr at chuckr.org
Sun Nov 21 11:36:28 PST 2004

well, indirectly, not exactly, but the effect is the same.  I think.  Let
me explain.

Mozilla wants gtk20, gtk20 has a ruRUN_DEPENDS that needs some stuff from
freedesktop.org, and THATS whats missing.  Freedesktop.org's moinmoin is
busted-busted ... they're trying to fix it, but the files are not there.
If anyone could PLEASE take a look at their distfils and see if they have
a hocolor-icons-theme, and/or shared-mime-info, I would really, really
appreciate if it I could please get those mailed to me.  I know I have the
exact filenames wrong, so be a little easy in searching for them.

Dopn't bother googling, I did, I dfidn';t find them either.

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr at chuckr.org   | electronics, communications, and SF/Fantasy.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary (on the wall at my old fraternity,
Signa Phi Nothing).