FreeBSD Port: vim-lite-6.3.16

David O'Brien obrien at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 21 09:27:09 PST 2004

On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 06:06:27AM +0100, Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> William Allison p??e v so 20. 11. 2004 v 23:47 -0500:
>
> > I'm sorry but I can't seem to figure this out and haven't been able to
> > get help on IRC.
>
> Maybe you visited wrong channel? #freebsd-gnome on FreeNode is here to
> help you :)
>
> > Would you please be kind enough to tell me how to
> > compile vim with gtk2 support.  I'm using 5.3 -RELEASE if that helps.
> > I'll continue to try and figure out the Makefile.
>
> Compile with WITH_GTK2=yes on your command line:
> make install clean WITH_GTK2=yes

I would more than welcome a patch for a tested vim-gtk (or vim-gtk2)
slave port[*] that I could review and test.

[*] tested meaning
        make PREFIX=/tmp/v package
        make PREFIX=/tmp/v deinstall
        find /tmp/v -type f
    shows now left over files (other than the info one that always is)

--
-- David  (obrien at FreeBSD.org)