Flashplugin-firefox

Palle Girgensohn girgen at pingpong.net
Wed Nov 17 15:55:07 PST 2004

Hi!

You are probably better off using www/linuxpluginwrapper, which installs
Macromedia's (linux native) version of flash (www/linux-flashplugin6) as a
dependency. I never got the GPL'ed reengineered flash module to work, but I
guess YMMV.

Just make sure you follow the instructions, esp about libmap.conf.

/Palle

--On tisdag, november 16, 2004 13.35.07 -0500 Derrick Edwards