portupgrade dependencies

Kent Stewart kstewart at owt.com
Wed Nov 17 00:01:54 PST 2004

On Tuesday 16 November 2004 05:15 pm, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> On Tuesday, 16. November 2004 17:52, teo wrote:
> > Is the only solution waiting for ruby 1.8.2.p3?
> > Something smarter than deinstalling portaudit, installing portupgrade
> > (thus no vulnerability check is done) and, at last, reinstalling
> > portaudit?
>
> You can disable the the vulnerability check temporarily by doing 'make
> DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES=true' and 'make DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES=true
> install'

Oops, I tried it on ruby and it didn't work. I edited the command and it
worked with cups-base. The two cases I tried are

  1049  23:50   portupgrade -puf -m '-DDISABLE_VULNERABILITIES' ruby
  1050  23:56   portupgrade -puf -m '-DDISABLE_VULNERABILITIES' cups-base

I don't have any idea what happen to the build on ruby.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA