Pyzor port broken?

John Fox readbsd at mind.net
Tue Nov 16 11:41:16 PST 2004

Hello,

I just installed the 'pyzor' port on a 4.10-RELEASE-p3 machine, and
have encountered a definite problem.  I don't know if the port is
broken, but seems it could be.  Hence, this message.

The pyzor version installed is "pyzor-0.4.0_3".

The problem I am seeing comes when running the "pyzor genkey"
command -- the pyzor process never returns.

Built the same version of pyzor on a Fedora Cora (Linux) machine
and with the same command, the process returns immediately.

So it seems to me that maybe there's a problem on the FreeBSD
side of things, and therefore, a possible problem with the port.

Are there any suggestions on things to do to determine with more
certainly whether or not the port is broken?

Thank you,

John
--
John Fox
System Administrator, InfoStructure

"A revolutionist must keep his mind free of worry
or the pressure becomes intolerable."
 -Robert A. Heinlein, _The Moon is a Harsh Mistress_