Rules du jour

Michael Ranner mranner at inode.at
Mon Nov 15 00:48:48 PST 2004

Am Sonntag, 14. November 2004 20:39 schrieb David du SERRE-TELMON:
> Hi all,
>
> Rules du jour doesn't work with SpamAssassin 3.x because of different
> sanitity checks add with SA3.
> After adding the new rules with Rules du jour, SA complains about errors
> in the syntax of the rules :
> - description is over 50 chars
> - description exists for non-existent rule
> - score set for non-existent rule
>
> I think these warnings can be safely ignored. This can be done by
> updating the SA Perl parser and disable the call of the function
> lint_check.

These are not problems of the rules_du_jour script, but of the custom rules it
downloads. Last week I have updated the spamass-rules ports to fix most of
this lint warnings, only german rules from exit0.us needs further updating.

I will update spamass-rules_du_jour to the latest version in the next few
days, yesterday I could not reach the homepage, and I will take a look on
linting the rules. And probably will add some note to pkg-message if they
still exists.

Regards

--
/\/\ichael Ranner