HEADSUP: INDEX[-5] files were removed from CVS.

Mark Russell freebsd at mark.net.au
Sat Nov 13 14:51:44 GMT 2004

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004, Michael Nottebrock wrote:

> Mark Russell wrote:
>
>> I have seen no discussion on it can you point me to the thread in the lists
>> please
>
> It has been discussed on a non-public list. In any case, there's no point in
> rehashing the discussion now, you can solve your immediate problem by
> overriding INDEXFILE yourself.

So major changes to 2 stable branches have been discussed in non public
lists and non gives a hoot on the effects on how it effects the general
userbase?

I'm sorry I would like this thing roled back and discussed in public, its
really really broken shit for alot of machines I admin without even a RFC,
this is a stupid thing to happen.

--
Security Level: Paranoid, Maximum, Medium, Low, RedHat, Windows.