p5-Cflow and flow-tools

Frank J. Laszlo laszlof at vonostingroup.com
Fri Nov 12 03:08:34 GMT 2004

There is a knob for this in my ports. It appears to set the appropriate
options explicitly in the Makefile. Like this:

.if defined(WITH_FLOW_TOOLS)
LIB_DEPENDS+=   ${LOCALBASE}/lib/libft.a:${PORTSDIR}/net-mgmt/flow-tools

CFLAGS+=        -I${LOCALBASE}/include -DOSU
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        \
        "LDDLFLAGS= -shared -L${LOCALBASE}/lib -lft -lz" \
        "INC= -I${LOCALBASE}/include" "LDLOADLIBS= -L${LOCALBASE}/lib
-lft -lz"
.endif

Which should override the Makefile.PL mechanism for finding the location
of flowtools. Please cvsup your ports and verify this. if in fact it is
not working how it should, I will be glad to write a patch for it. Hope
this helps.

Regards,
    Frank Laszlo