Thunderbird 0.9 and copying messages to IMAP mailboxes

Florian Le Goff madflo at poxx.net
Tue Nov 9 11:33:30 GMT 2004

Hi,

  Since my upgrade to thunderbird 0.9 (FreeBSD-ports package version
thunderbird-0.9_2), I can't send a mail using an imap mailbox without
errors.

  Each time, the mail is sent without any problem, but the popup window
"Sending Messages" will stay at status "Copying message to Sent folder"
for several minutes : the message *is* copied to the right place, but
the process won't exit :/ Pressing Cancel is not an answer; Thunderbird
will propose to save it as a Draft... and....

  I encounter the same bug with " File -> Save As -> Draft " (Draft is
another IMAP Mailbox). Not in the Windows's 0.9 build.

  Does anybody have the same behaviour ?

  Florian Le Goff         -+-      florian.le-goff at sitadelle.com
  What is the capital of Assyria? - I don't know that! Auuuuuuuugh!