firefox-1.0.1.p_4 crash

Fernan Aguero fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Mon Nov 1 04:06:11 PST 2004

Hi!

I can consistently crash firefox with this page:
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/649451

Sometimes it crashes before displaying the page, sometimes
it loads the page completely and the crash occurs when
moving the mouse over the page or trying to scroll it.

Should I report this somewhere else? What other details
should I collect before reporting the crash?

my system is 4.10-RELEASE-p3

Thanks,

Fernan

PS: I will update now to 1.0.r1_1 and test it again.
--
Fernán Agüero | Instituto de Investigaciones Biotecnológicas
email         | fernan at { iib.unsam.edu.ar , mail.retina.ar }