Issue with your exim port's Makefile

David Fisher fisherds74 at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 15:37:22 PDT 2004

Hi,

  It is,

RFC 822 :

>From RFC 822:

     specials    =  "(" / ")" / "<" / ">" / "@"  ; Must be in quoted-
                 /  "," / ";" / ":" / "\" / <">  ;  string, to use
                 /  "." / "[" / "]"              ;  within a word.

      atom        =  1*<any CHAR except specials, SPACE and CTLs>

     received    =  "Received"    ":"            ; one per relay
                       ["from" domain]           ; sending host
                       ["by"   domain]           ; receiving host
                       ["via"  atom]             ; physical path
                      *("with" atom)             ; link/mail protocol
                       ["id"   msg-id]           ; receiver msg id
                       ["for"  addr-spec]        ; initial form
                        ";"    date-time         ; time received

Thanks,
-dave