Bash Completion is missing its plug-ins

Jean-Baptiste Quenot jb.quenot at caraldi.com
Mon May 24 02:55:58 PDT 2004

* Kirk Strauser:

> I'll take a look at it.  To be honest, I've switched to zsh for almost
> all of my  regular shell usage.  You seem to  be pretty interested and
> competent on  the subject matter -  would you be willing  to take over
> the port?

Yes, I'd  be glad to  maintain bash completion.   Administratively, what
shall I do?  Send a PR with  MAINTAINER patch, which you will approve in
the audit trail?

About zsh,  I have heard that  there are a lot  of completions included,
but how does it work?  Who maintains the completions code?  Is it easier
to write completions for zsh than bash?

Best regards,
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot