lang/perl5.8 maintainer AWOL...?

Christopher Nehren apeiron at comcast.net
Sat May 22 14:01:22 PDT 2004

On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 11:48:36 EDT, Kirill Ponomarew scribbled these
curious markings:
> Just be patient, tobez is working at new version AFAIK.

That's absolutely terrifying. If what I cooked up in an afternoon isn't
good enough, and it's taken _months_ to do it right, then I must have
missed hundreds of issues.

pejorative meaning "stupid and unsophisticated".  -- Ken Thompson
-
-
Please CC me in all replies, even if I'm on the relevant list(s).