FreeBSD Port: postfix-2.1.1 with TLS and SASL

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Sun May 16 01:58:32 PDT 2004

Hello Tim,

Tim McCullagh wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have been trying to perform an upgrade install from 2.0.19 to the new
> postfix port 2.1 with TLS and SASL on a freebsd 4.9 machine
>
> The install seems to install just fine except that when I test it from a
> mail client it states that

When i install postfix i get a curses based front-end which lets me
enable or disable some thingy's, like pcre/which db format/mysql etc.
What i tended to note is that TLS has (BROKEN) behind it. I think that
explains what you are missing, the port cannot handle TLS (yet?).

Hope this helps!

> Thanks and Regards

No problemo,

--