Port suggestion for anyone interested in CFD utilities

Pedro F. Giffuni giffunip at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 09:07:43 PDT 2004

Indeed,

I ported tochnog, and I got started on featflow.de sometime ago but I got stuck
trying to port a couple of viewers and lost interest shortly after.

I guess I just wanted to leave a record about ISAAC on the list, JIC someone
someday has the need for it and the time to maintain it ;-).

cheers,

    Pedro.