broken ports index

Andy Smith andy at strugglers.net
Mon May 10 21:10:43 PDT 2004

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 08:04:37PM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> Adding maintainer and last committer to CC list since there's a good
> chance one of them is responsible :-)

Hello,

They're not, it was my fault.

Randy Pratt mailed me offlist and one of the things he asked was if
I was using a refuse file to ignore parts of the ports collection.
I was, I didn't realise I couldn't do "make index" without the full
collection.

After removing sup/refuse and doing another cvsup I am able to do
"make index" and everything works again.

Sorry about that.

--
http://freebsdwiki.org/ - Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0xBF15490B

"I saw a subliminal advertising executive, but only for a second."
 -- Steven Wright