qt-3.3.1_1 build fails

Roman Neuhauser neuhauser at chello.cz
Thu May 6 04:38:47 PDT 2004

# michaelnottebrock at gmx.net / 2004-03-27 06:23:29 +0100:
> On Saturday 27 March 2004 06:03, Peter Ulrich Kruppa wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I am running
> > 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #0: Thu Mar 25 00:11:22 CET 2004
> >
> > The qt-3.3.1_1 port fails with
> >
> > 	------------------------------------------------------
> > Qt is now configured for building. Just run /usr/bin/make.
> > To reconfigure, run /usr/bin/make confclean and configure.
> >
> > ===>  Building for qt-3.3.1_1
> > cd src/moc && make
> > make: no target to make.
> > *** Error code 2
>
> I can't guess what went wrong there from that... try using a package:
> pkg_add -r qt.

    For the archives:

    Yesterday I encounterd the same problem on a year-old STABLE box
    that had qt-3.1 installed. there was something wrong with the old
    installation, or with the upgrade (I was installing x11/kde): I
    don't know the original problem, but one of subsequent
    pkg_deinstalls complained the installed files didn't match checksums
    recorded in +CONTENTS.  I deleted all of them by hand, and qt33
    installed without a hitch.

    HTH