portupgrade failure for vim-6.2.521

Michael Edenfield kutulu at kutulu.org
Tue May 4 05:12:20 PDT 2004

* David O'Brien <obrien at FreeBSD.org> [040503 23:10]:
> On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 04:18:08PM -0400, Rajamani, Rajarajan (Rajarajan) wrote:
> > I have vim-6.2.383 and am using portupgrade to upgrade to
> > 6.2.251 and am getting the error given below.
> > Is it due the space after prefix=  ?
> >
> > Did anyone else see a problem similar to this ?
>
> *sigh*  Would SOMEONE PLEASE TEST THIS PATCH AND GET BACK TO ME???
>
> This is the 5th time I've sent it out today and no responce from anyone
> who has the skills to apply the patch and test.  (it adds 502 to the
> BADPATCHES list).  I can't reproduce it locally.  I'm starting to think
> it is a 4.x-only problem.

It's definitely not a 4.x-only problem, as I was able to reproduce it on
-CURRENT and 5.2-RELEASE.  I'm running with your patch right now.  I'm
highly confident that your patch will fix things, as patch 502 is
definitely where the problem came in.

--Mike