openwebmail fails with SpeedyCGI

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Tue May 4 03:48:25 PDT 2004

alexander botov wrote:

> I use openwebmail from the ports tree and recently i've upgraded it to
> 2.30 version with portupgrade . The default compiling options have
> SpeedyCGI perl support (www/p5-CGI-SpeedyCGI). When I tried to test
> the web interface i got following error in httpd-error.log :

Eeh no idea because it works at my site:
SOFTWARE
OS    FreeBSD 4.10-BETA i386
PERL    5.00503
WebMail    Open WebMail 2.30 20040103 ( Persistence )

But I did a fresh install and not a upgrade from a previous version,
because I installed it at a new mail server, maybe that I can assisted
you with comparing you're install with mine?

MPH