ports/63427: [lang/gcc33] Disabling the Java frontend at compile time

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Mon May 3 10:42:17 PDT 2004

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Etienne Robillard wrote:
> This morning before going to work I've launched 'make build' for gcc
> 2004-04-11. There were no makefile manipulation nor any cflags in the
> way except the standards -O -g. Its quite a show-stopper, but since
> we're at it, I'll just copy-paste the error msg below.

Frankly, at this point I really think we should close this topic and
not add such a knob.  It adds an additional level of complexity, and
the benefit really does not seem sufficient.

I have suspended the Gnats entry for now.

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   gerald at pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/