Can't get rid of configure box

Jean-Baptiste Quenot jb.quenot at caraldi.com
Wed Mar 31 02:17:00 PST 2004

* service at fixer.com:

> I have been using FreeBSD since version 2.1.  Almost 10 years.
>
> On php4, mod_php4  and netscape7 after you type make,  a configure box
> appears.  This box lets you  select the options you wish(makes sense).
> The problem is "I can't make this box disappear".

Try to press the Tab key (with  the ->| symbol), and then the Enter key.
This should  validate your settings.  This  is to change the  focus from
the checkbox to the OK button.

Many curses-based dialogs work that way, like the sysinstall program.

Best regards,
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/