qmail-1.03_3 + virtual domains

Mworld mworld at twbc.net
Mon Mar 29 16:13:56 PST 2004

Hi, I look after a freebsd server which as a lot of virtual domains on it.  Last night we upgraded it to qmail-1.03_3 and none of the virtual domains worked any more.  Restoring a backup to the older _2 seems to having it working again. I am not sure what went wrong, time is short to investigate such things when hundreds of customers are going nuts because they are not getting emails.

Just though I'd share that ;) I will probly find a solution just after sending this email hehe (I HOPE!)

Otto.