FreeBSD Port: py-mssql-0.5.1

Armstrong, Paul Paul.Armstrong at cognos.com
Mon Mar 29 11:56:04 PST 2004

Hi,
I am using python2.2.3 with a mssql database and
pymssql-0.5.1.win32-py2.2.exe. I am having trouble getting dates out of the
database. I created a test datbase that has only two fields, datetime and
smalldatetime.
Below is the code I am using with the output displayed. Could you help me. I
really need to get this going.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Paul Armstrong, 613-738-1338 ext 5553