pdftk compiling problems on FreeBSD

Sid Steward ssteward at AccessPDF.com
Wed Mar 24 23:38:31 PST 2004

Patrick Dung wrote:
> Sid Steward:
>
> I think we should move to a the './configure; make; make install' solution, this would make different platforms to compile programs easier.

You're right.  It is starting to get unmanageable.  In a month or so,
I'll have more time for this.

Until then, I have updated the Makefiles with macros.  I just uploaded a
new version of pdftk, and it also has some bug fixes and portability
improvements.  In particular, it should compile using gcc 3.2, now.

pdftk 0.94:
http://www.accesspdf.com/pdftk/

Please let me know if it gives you any trouble.

Thanks-

Sid