installing ifc at the moment (version conflict)

Dr. Richard E. Hawkins hawk at slytherin.ds.psu.edu
Wed Mar 24 08:33:00 PST 2004

Is there currently a way to get ifc to install?

The port is for 8.0.039, but intel's site has 8.0.039_pe043.

I've tried adding the suffix in the port and running with NO_CHECKSUM=yes,
but I get

===>   ifc-8.0.039 depends on executable: rpm2cpio.pl - found
/usr/bin/cpio: premature end of archive
*** Error code 1

hawk

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk at psu.edu  111 Hiller (814) 375-4846      \ /   against HTML mail