INDEX build failed

Adam Weinberger adamw at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 22 13:15:02 PST 2004

>> (03.22.2004 @ 1530 PST): Kris Kennaway said, in 1.6K: <<
> INDEX build failed with errors:
> Warning: Duplicate INDEX entry: openoffice-1.1.1.RC1
> Warning: Duplicate INDEX entry: es-openoffice-1.1.1.RC1
>> end of "INDEX build failed" from Kris Kennaway <<

I recognize that it's an unbelievable amount of work to make openoffice
build right, but can development please be done elsewhere? The port
doesn't even build right now (it rejects any jdk I have installed in
configure). If 1.1.1.RC1 isn't working, can you please put 1.1 back in
the tree?

You're not using openoffice-2.0 for anything. Why not use that for the
1.1.1.RC1 development for the time being?

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger
adamw at gnome.org  \\oo//  adamw at FreeBSD.org