[Request for a port] pdftk

Sid Steward sid at AccessPDF.com
Tue Mar 16 14:59:21 PST 2004

dkt at mail.hongkong.com wrote:
> Currently the pdftk tar does not seem to compile cleanly on my FreeBSD 4.9.
>
> I have used FreeBSD for some time but have not tried to create an own port. I need some time to read the material.

Hello-

I maintain pdftk, and I have some experience troubleshooting compiling
errors on various platforms.  Could you e-mail a compiler error log to
me?  I'll work with you to sort it out.

Also: what versions of gcc, gcj and libgcj you are using?

Thanks-

Sid

P.S.  I just subscribed to this list, so I hope this post lands in the
correct thread.